Images of sisters at St. Timothy’s Convent, Warwick, Rhode Island:
- Sr. Doris Bissonette is the keeper of memories as the archivist of the province. She has gathered countless documents that record the history of the congregation.
- Sr. Vivian Patenaude works closely with SPRED which fosters and nourishes spiritual and personal growth by helping those with developmental disabilities. During the summer, she teaches Creole to volunteers who will work in our Haiti mission.
- Sr. Janice Farnham is presently writing the history of the American Province. She has pored through letters and documents to present an accurate account of foundations across the United States.
- Sr. Alice Ouimette is an asset to the parish church. As sacristan, she prepares the altar and serves Mass daily.
- Sr. Jeannine Cote shares her artistic talents with the parishioners by giving workshops in designing greeting cards. Her creations also brighten the lives of many.
St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish, Exeter, Rhode Island:
- Sr. Antoinette Jacques is a co-foundress of the only Catholic Church in Exeter. Her pastoral duties include administering all aspects of the property. She is also the caretaker for a developmentally disabled adult.