Images of sisters at St. Timothy’s Convent, Warwick, Rhode Island:
- Sr. Doris Bissonette is the keeper of memories as the archivist of the province. She has gathered countless documents that record the history of the congregation.
- Sr. Vivian Patenaude works closely with SPRED which fosters and nourishes spiritual and personal growth by helping those with developmental disabilities. During the summer, she teaches Creole to volunteers who will work in our Haiti mission.
- Sr. Janice Farnham is presently writing the history of the American Province. She has pored through letters and documents to present an accurate account of foundations across the United States.
- Sr. Alice Ouimette is an asset to the parish church. As sacristan, she prepares the altar and serves Mass daily.
- Sr. Jeannine Cote shares her artistic talents with the parishioners by giving workshops in designing greeting cards. Her creations also brighten the lives of many.
- Sr. Sandra Salazar works as a hospital chaplain providing emotional and spiritual support to the sick. She serves a diverse population and this allows her to minister to people from different walks of life but specially to the most vulnerable -the elderly, the homeless, the dying, the immigrants, the poor and the prisoners- who go to the hospital to receive care.
- Sr. Claudette Lapointe has spent many years working in parish ministry, teaching in elementary school – especially, music education, and she ministered several years in Lyon, France.
- Sr. Priscilla Lemire has spent over 35 years of ministry implementing the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults at the Parish, Diocesan and National level. Her passion is evangelization. Through a School of Evangelization designed especially to equip the 'people in the pews' with the tools and skills of evangelization, she has helped many to know how to share their faith and proclaim the Good News as Catholic evangelizers.
St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish, Exeter, Rhode Island:
- Sr. Antoinette Jacques is a co-foundress of the only Catholic Church in Exeter. Her pastoral duties include administering all aspects of the property. She is also the caretaker for a developmentally disabled adult.